Discussions about the TIE fighter pilot armor
TB3414
501st
501st
Name: Shawn Williams

Veteran looking to become active

Post by TB3414 »

Hi all,

As the header said, I'm a 501st veteran whose been gone a bit, but wanting to return. Can anyone suggest an armor supplier?
Blackwatch
Ace of Aces
Ace of Aces
Name: David D Campbell
Garrison: Bast Alpha Garrison
United States of America

Costume Level Award

Ace of Aces

Re: Veteran looking to become active

Post by Blackwatch »

Welcome Trooper!

The JRS works differetnly than many of the other Dets, and we have a bureid vendor list. Armor wait for TI armor is much longer than for the crank em out TB and TK armor guys. Head over to the Request a Mentor Topic and we can get you set up with one of our Mentors go guide you.

There are several makers for armor, and the wait varies from months...to months. Helmets tend to a diferent story with more helmet makers than armor makers.

check out the Helmet Comparison topic in the Helmets therads, and you will see some of the different sizes and makes of helmets available. there are more helmet makers now than when I took that picture.

for softgoods I can definitely recommend WW. We use him a lot, from gloves and suits and belt buckle.

One of the best things you can do in yoru current research phase, is to hit the Cadet Progress Reports topics, and the Cadet WIP threads, where Cadets show off thier parts. Boots are quite often an issue for people, so you might want to start your search there. I have a list of boots vendors listed in the Real Life Boot Vendors topic.

Glad to have you here!

Velker Actual

Regimental Sergeant Major, 6th Regiment, Tannerman Rifles, Royal Manticoran Marine Corps
Commander, Deep South Mothership, Visitor Fleet
Aliens Legacy Colonial Marine ID A09/TQ0.0.52128E1

Rule the sky, Rule the night