Member - 1st Air Cavalry
Member - 1st Air Cavalry
Name: Bill Davis
Garrison: Alabama Garrison
United States of America

Costume Level Award

Big guy, help needed.

Post by Grim Reaper »

When putting on my armor it seems that the straps may be too short for my body build. Are there different sized should straps and if so where would I find them? Also when wearing the bucket after inserting the hoses into the chestbox. My bucket pushes back so much that it's hard to see straight ahead any suggestions?
ruffhouse60
501st
501st
Name: Brad Roberts
Garrison: 70th Explorers Garrison

Re: Big guy, help needed.

Post by ruffhouse60 »

With out see pics sounds to me like you need to drop you chest armor down in front & find some better more flexible rubber hoses, I had the same problem until I made those two adjustments. TI 50680 :TI
Grim Reaper
Member - 1st Air Cavalry
Member - 1st Air Cavalry
United States of America

Costume Level Award

Post by Grim Reaper »

Looking into rubber hose. Any idea how I can get the chest armor lower and keep it there? :TI
ruffhouse60 wrote:With out see pics sounds to me like you need to drop you chest armor down in front & find some better more flexible rubber hoses, I had the same problem until I made those two adjustments. TI 50680 :TI
ruffhouse60
501st
501st

Post by ruffhouse60 »

Yes just move your back straps closer to the front edges of your armor an inch or so, which should drop your front armor by an inch or so, that way your helmet chin can clear the top of your box & rubber hoses will give you more flexibility without pushing you helmet up, also you should install elastic side straps to help hold your armor in place. TI 50680 :TI
Grim Reaper
Member - 1st Air Cavalry
Member - 1st Air Cavalry
United States of America

Costume Level Award

Post by Grim Reaper »

Sounds good thanks for the help :)
ruffhouse60 wrote:Yes just move your back straps closer to the front edges of your armor an inch or so, which should drop your front armor by an inch or so, that way your helmet chin can clear the top of your box & rubber hoses will give you more flexibility without pushing you helmet up, also you should install elastic side straps to help hold your armor in place. TI 50680 :TI
ruffhouse60
501st
501st

Post by ruffhouse60 »

any time bro TI 50980 :TI