JRS Pilot
JRS Pilot
Name: stephanie jamiolkowski
Garrison: Garrison Carida

Costume Level Award

RS PROP MASTER chest box kit

Post by stefrx »

Hello All,
I'm hoping to get a Tie pilot put together. I bought a chest box kit from Rs prop masters but it came with no instructions. I looked around on the internet for dimension/instructions for assembly but couldn't find any. I contacted them and they said they were going to be working on it but they would add me to the Facebook build group and someone could help me there- but I posted the request and no one could help. I also ordered the armor kit through them but I was a afraid that would come with out instructions. It has been long delayed due to supply problems so I contacted them and upgraded from the kit to the assembled armor because I don't want to run into the same problem there. Does anyone have any advice for assembling a RS prop master Tie pilot chest box kit? Thanks!!
:TI2
HannibalMortis
Ace of Aces
Ace of Aces
Name: Richard Forsman
Garrison: Finnish Garrison
Finland

Costume Level Award

Ace of Aces

Re: RS PROP MASTER chest box kit

Post by HannibalMortis »

Hi,

I've had the same kit, but no idea how to begin giving any instructions. If you have any specific questions I'm happy to help and provide measures and pictures if you want.
Kitty
Detachment Leader
Detachment Leader
Name: Paul Wulfrun
Garrison: Knightfall Garrison
Australia

Costume Level Award

Ace of Aces

Re: RS PROP MASTER chest box kit

Post by Kitty »

Hi Stef!
Great to have you beginning your journey! I've sent you a PM to get you connected to all the help you need hopefully :)