DL MIA?

Discussions about the TIE fighter pilot armor
Yorkie Fett
Cadet
Cadet
Name: Fergus Edwards

Re: DL MIA?

Post by Yorkie Fett »

abaddon_1974 wrote:I have no problem with paying in full, but was told by the man himself that the deposit would be required to start an order, my understanding was that I would be contacted when full payment was required, otherwise why take a deposit at all.
I have not had any contact yet asking for any more money.
(But Targ is going to have a look for me and see where I am in the queue)

Craig
I was under the exact same impression as this. I paid my deposit last December and was under the impression I would be settling final payment on completion (when DL would then contact me).
I also thought this would be the case as there were some mods/extras that would affect the final price.
10 months and no contact.
Please don't tell me I've waited this long and work hasn't actually started yet!
kashii
Ace of Aces
Ace of Aces
Name: Paloma Naranjo
Garrison: Spanish Garrison

Costume Level Award

Ace of Aces

Post by kashii »

Yorkie Fett wrote: I was under the exact same impression as this. I paid my deposit last December and was under the impression I would be settling final payment on completion (when DL would then contact me).
I also thought this would be the case as there were some mods/extras that would affect the final price.
10 months and no contact.
Please don't tell me I've waited this long and work hasn't actually started yet!

Well, Targ is helping me so maybel he will contact you too.
'We knights are blessed in that we do not run from it. We seek it, grasp it by the throat and demand honor in our passing.'
TI - 13213
Spanish Garrison
ptbenz
Name: adam petersen
Garrison: Midwest Garrison

Post by ptbenz »

Targ has been gracious enough to help those who order from DL get updates on their purchase. Please remember you will have a wait no matter what. His work is art. I guarantee you will be happy with the end result
JRS DL
kashii
Ace of Aces
Ace of Aces
Name: Paloma Naranjo
Garrison: Spanish Garrison

Costume Level Award

Ace of Aces

Post by kashii »

Yeah! Targ is helping me and I'm very grateful for that.

Told him I will wait as long as it takes. *^^*
'We knights are blessed in that we do not run from it. We seek it, grasp it by the throat and demand honor in our passing.'
TI - 13213
Spanish Garrison
Targ
Omega Squadron
Name: James DeJan

Costume Level Award

Ace of Aces

Post by Targ »

marleyman009 wrote:I do love the look of my DL armor but I must say I was disappointed. After waiting SO long for my armor, mine came w/ several thin spots on my plates and my box (which cracked after minimal trooping). I didn't bother talking to DL about it as I would probably have to wait a year for replacement. Anyone else have that problem? I just feel like I've had some rotten luck w/ my build from the very beginning.

There is no reason not to have contacted DL. He has always taken care of members with problems. If you want do have this addressed let me know.
ImageImage
Having served the Empire as Jolly Roger Squadron Detachment Leader 2005-2013
Ziyanuru
501st
501st
Name: Alison Schenebeck
Garrison: Diamond Garrison

Post by Ziyanuru »

Anyone had any contact lately? Ive been trying to reach him for awhile now and am getting no reply.
ptbenz
Name: adam petersen

Post by ptbenz »

I think he just added me on FB. Have you tried him there?
JRS DL
Blackwatch
Ace of Aces
Ace of Aces
Name: David D Campbell
Garrison: Bast Alpha Garrison
United States of America

Costume Level Award

Ace of Aces

Post by Blackwatch »

i got a note from him last month.
he seems to surface for air, then dives deep, just like the whales that come into the Puget Sound.

Velker Actual

Regimental Sergeant Major, 6th Regiment, Tannerman Rifles, Royal Manticoran Marine Corps
Commander, Deep South Mothership, Visitor Fleet
Aliens Legacy Colonial Marine ID A09/TQ0.0.52128E1

Rule the sky, Rule the night
Targ
Omega Squadron

Costume Level Award

Ace of Aces

Post by Targ »

I'll be in touch with him this week and will get back to you after. I know the Chinese outpost has their order in a head of yours so don't fret.
ImageImage
HoseNose
Forum Supporter 2019
Forum Supporter 2019
Name: Steve Lewis
Garrison: Canada: Outer Rim Garrison
Canada

Costume Level Award

Ace of Aces

Post by HoseNose »

Ziyanuru wrote:Anyone had any contact lately? Ive been trying to reach him for awhile now and am getting no reply.
Hey Ziyanuru, when did you place your order/make your final payment with DL? Just curious.
abaddon_1974
Cadet
Cadet
Name: Craig WRENN

Post by abaddon_1974 »

Targ
If you get chance can you check that he now has the full amount and order details for me.
Should be an order for ite chest and back armour with straps.

Cheers

Craig
sith_241
501st
501st
Name: Dan Norgan
Garrison: California: Golden Gate Garrison

Post by sith_241 »

So, Do i need to make the full payment before he will actually make the kit? I am bit confused here. I am at 10 months now with no communication (which is expected of course). Im not worried about not getting my gear, but i want to make sure that i haven't waited 10 months with a deposit in, only to get kicked to the back of the line now because i was told i only needed the deposit.

If i need to pay in full now, im ready to do so, i just need to know what to do.

Targ, or anyone, can you clarify if i need to pay in full when you have time? Much appreciated mate.
Yorkie Fett
Cadet
Cadet
Name: Fergus Edwards

Post by Yorkie Fett »

sith_241 wrote:So, Do i need to make the full payment before he will actually make the kit? I am bit confused here. I am at 10 months now with no communication (which is expected of course). Im not worried about not getting my gear, but i want to make sure that i haven't waited 10 months with a deposit in, only to get kicked to the back of the line now because i was told i only needed the deposit.

If i need to pay in full now, im ready to do so, i just need to know what to do.

Targ, or anyone, can you clarify if i need to pay in full when you have time? Much appreciated mate.

I'm in exactly the same situation, but it's 13 months for me. Would also like to know if I get shunted to the back for not making full payment.
A little communication would clear up any questions.
sith_241
501st
501st
Name: Dan Norgan
Garrison: California: Golden Gate Garrison

Post by sith_241 »

If I have to wait all over again I would like to just get my deposit refunded so I can pursue something else. If I just new to pay up and keep my place in line, then that is ok.

Hopefully someone can clear this up. Since I have been bugging Laws for like 6 months with no reply.
Targ
Omega Squadron

Costume Level Award

Ace of Aces

Post by Targ »

Both of you PM me your information, name and when you paid and I'll give him a Long Distance Call.
ImageImage